• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Better lava cooling for air

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

Guys if you want an air move that easily cools lava, check out my airbreath, it cools and lava blocks it comes in contact with, so you could sweep with it and cool alot of blocks.

HydroMan

Verified Member
In the video, Aang was clearly NOT bending water. It was only air, which actually did cool down the lava. He was in the AS when he did first bend water, but in the video, he wasn't.

P.S. If you're going to use commas, put them in the right place. :I
Ok ,so first of i didnt state that he use water just saying that he had use one element (which it was water) without even knowing how to bend it in very first/second episode (unless ur pointing out that he didnt use his avatar state so he could access fire&earthbend lava without knowing how to control and how he did once ,then i agree on that we see him using once)

Anyway ,i believe that he cooled the lava with air ,so no doubts on that

Migsel

Verified Member
QUOTE="HydroMan, post: 20709, member: 1100"]He did bend water at the very first or second episode ,which he at that time hadnt been thougt how to waterbend. So he didnt actually done it once (unless you want to point out that he didnt use avatar state ,so thats true)[/QUOTE]This post is confusing because of your grammar. It's hard to understand some parts. If you're not going to use grammar, at least do it in a way that makes sense.
Ok ,so first of i didnt state that he use water just saying that he had use one element (which it was water) without even knowing how to bend it in very first/second episode (unless ur pointing out that he didnt use his avatar state so he could access fire&earthbend lava without knowing how to control and how he did once ,then i agree on that we see him using once)

Anyway ,i believe that he cooled the lava with air ,so no doubts on that
I was saying that he didn't use the AS or any other element other than Air, so, I guess I agree with you? I still don't understand you very well.

Also, PUT THE COMMAS IN THE CORRECT PLACE PLEASE. i cri evrytiem

Faecous

Verified Member
Sure, he can cool lava like that, but trykng to actually cool lava any sloser then a lavabender is worthless in battle. It's too slow, you'll be burned by lavathrow before you can manage too cool anything.

matthirten13

Verified Member
Sure, he can cool lava like that, but trykng to actually cool lava any sloser then a lavabender is worthless in battle. It's too slow, you'll be burned by lavathrow before you can manage too cool anything.
I realize this, the bending plugin is also used in survival and not just fighting arenas. This addition will not help you in a pvp for the most part, but can help in pve.

owlcool

Verified Member
If a airbender could cool lava to that extent, It would have to be on a equivalent of something like a Airbending Comet or something like that. If you want to avoid lava in the nether, just airspout. If you want to avoid a lavabender's lava, just run and don't stop, lavabending is a slow element, representing the martial art behind lava. There are no real counters to Bajiquan in Baguazhang, and neither the other way around, so there shouldn't be any real counters to lavabending by airbending, and the other way around.

matthirten13

Verified Member
If a airbender could cool lava to that extent, It would have to be on a equivalent of something like a Airbending Comet or something like that. If you want to avoid lava in the nether, just airspout. If you want to avoid a lavabender's lava, just run and don't stop, lavabending is a slow element, representing the martial art behind lava. There are no real counters to Bajiquan in Baguazhang, and neither the other way around, so there shouldn't be any real counters to lavabending by airbending, and the other way around.
As I stated multiple times already, it is not a counter to lava bending. It is simply a useful skill for survival, and is realistic to the show.

owlcool

Verified Member
As I stated multiple times already, it is not a counter to lava bending. It is simply a useful skill for survival, and is realistic to the show.
Not really. It was shown once, by an avatar, who had tons of preparations to help. It is not like, see rare one out of a million lavabender, I betta cool down lava!

matthirten13

Verified Member
Not really. It was shown once, by an avatar, who had tons of preparations to help. It is not like, see rare one out of a million lavabender, I betta cool down lava!
I'm not suggesting it cools as much lava as seen in the show, I'm just suggesting they include a more systematic way of cooling lava for air. And if you're making the case for an avatar being a strong bender, then the same principle applies to heatcontrol on lava, which was only done by one of the most powerful fire benders ever.

jedk1

Stop using lava throw as an example! Its an addon and not an official move, Therefore they shouldnt have to change anything to help it (and personally i dont want them to).

Status
Not open for further replies.