• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Tornado Debris

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
So using Tornado currently is pretty boring. It's just a cyclone of white/black! I think we should have something a bit more exciting and realistic! :)

Description: When using tornado above certain surfaces (listed below), certain particles would arise into the tornado. This would add realism similar to real life.

Surface-Particle:
Sand-Sand Particles
Water-Small Blue Water Droplets
Fire-Fire Particles
Dirt (Not Grass)-Brown Particles

NOTE: The particles would not be in a mass amount, just a bit sprinkled into the tornado.

I hope you like my idea! Leave a comment down below :)

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
This is actually a really cool idea :D I think that it should really be considered because it's not a whole new move, and not even a huge add-on to tornado, just a small change to add some detail and make it more realistic. Thumbs up!

Tony

Verified Member
This is actually a really cool idea :D I think that it should really be considered because it's not a whole new move, and not even a huge add-on to tornado, just a small change to add some detail and make it more realistic. Thumbs up!
Same

owlcool

Verified Member
As long as this does not make it do any extra damage, or any severe damage in that case such would be the case of a suffocation tornado, I support this idea.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
As long as this does not make it do any extra damage, or any severe damage in that case such would be the case of a suffocation tornado, I support this idea.
I was thinking about doing a slight damage thing then I realized how buggy it would be, since you can just pin them in a corner and buffet them with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.