• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Airbending Pouch

owlcool

Verified Member
With this, a airbender would have a empty bottle. they were under water they could use a airbending move, like airswipe. The bottle would fill up with water, and be moved to the hotbar. To refill the bottle with air, the airbender would have to take it to the surface, and if the airbender had their hotbar filled with water bottles, they could not use any more empty bottles, and they would be unable to drop the bottle, like how earthbenders can't drop their armor. This is completely original, because they never had anything of the sort in atla and lok. This would be only usable underwater, and would help debuff water campers.

owlcool

Verified Member
If a bubble of air went through the water, it really wouldn't do much damage to anyone.. That's what I mean.
If someone blew air at you it would not do much damage. On the other hand, if air is launched at you at 70 miles an hour in a quick instant in a concentrated burst it is going to do some damage, whether it is underwater(compacting it even further), or with other air.

Last edited:

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
Why are you making suggestions about people bending underwater? The only move airbenders can use underwater is air bubble, and this idea, while it makes a little sense, seems very unpractical and unlike something airbenders would do. I understand why you made it, so that if they get pushed into the water they can use an airbending move, but Airbenders just don't do this. It's as illogical as the firebending underwater suggestion you made.

owlcool

Verified Member
Why are you making suggestions about people bending underwater? The only move airbenders can use underwater is air bubble, and this idea, while it makes a little sense, seems very unpractical and unlike something airbenders would do. I understand why you made it, so that if they get pushed into the water they can use an airbending move, but Airbenders just don't do this. It's as illogical as the firebending underwater suggestion you made.
It was just a friggin idea that I had for a while, of course with how waterbending and airbending is similar in nature and tactics, you would be surprised nobody suggested it before now.

paliate

Verified Member
i don't quite understand why its in rpg, i mean it's something that should be added to the core.
if "airbottles" were added, i'd want to see waterbottles moved to rpg aswell.