• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Volt Lunge

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
I said it was unnecessary. It does not seems to have a purpose. FireCombos, WaterCombos, Metal Clips, they all have a purpose. This feels like it would just be tacked on, without a definitive reason to be added.
So a close ranged, high damaging, quick warmup move that blasts you forwards has no use? That seems weird, after all why not just spam watermanipulation underwater instead of iceblast?

Migsel

Verified Member
The fact that Naruto is a good show has nothing to do with why I like this move. I think lightning is perfect how it is right now, and needs something from another source added to the mechanics. This is the Project Korra plugin after all. If you want Project Naruto to be a thing, I'm sure you could add it to Project Korra.
I agree

Migsel

Verified Member
I have no idea whenever you support this move or not. :/
This is a completely offensive, brute, strong, quick and self effecting move. How is that not in firebending's true nature?
Did you see
The fact that Naruto is a good show has nothing to do with why I like this move. I think lightning is perfect how it is right now, and needs something from another source added to the mechanics. This is the Project Korra plugin after all. If you want Project Naruto to be a thing, I'm sure you could add it to Project Korra.

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
I decided to edit BlueSpirit's quotes to make it look like he said something else.
If you're going to mess up my quotes, at least do it right. You forgot to change the sentence: "I think lightning is perfect how it is right now." End of argument. Lightning has essentially been made to work how it's supposed to, and your efforts would be better put into other moves. I'll still stand by my opinion that Naruto compared to Avatar and Korra is horrible.

owlcool

Verified Member
This is one of the only lightning abilities that would actually make sense. Better Name Tho? Lightning Purge?
No offense, but Purge doesn't really make sense for a move where a guy lunges/jumps/runs forward. Any other ideas? If we are going to have moves called purge, it is probably going to be related to spirits.

owlcool

Verified Member
If you're going to mess up my quotes, at least do it right. You forgot to change the sentence: "I think lightning is perfect how it is right now." End of argument. Lightning has essentially been made to work how it's supposed to, and your efforts would be better put into other moves. I'll still stand by my opinion that Naruto compared to Avatar and Korra is horrible.
If you are going to have 6 moves on lava, like 5 moves on metal, and 2 moves on lightning, and one move on combustion things are going to get unbalanced.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
No offense, but Purge doesn't really make sense for a move where a guy lunges/jumps/runs forward. Any other ideas? If we are going to have moves called purge, it is probably going to be related to spirits.
Purge.. relates to spirits how?

Volt

owlcool

Verified Member
googled Kakashi Lightning blade, wasn't disappointed
That was the original source for that move. I thought, might this be possible in the avatar universe? Well then, just combine lightning in the air at touching close range, and firejet, and it is basically completely possible. Yes, the firejet would be less powerful. Like it is in this move.

Migsel

Verified Member
Jokes m8 and that one part I decided to leave in there cos I still think lightning is good now but wynaut add a move that could make it even better? im not using grammer cuz i just kinda woke up

imo bro naruto and korra are on the same level and did you even watch naruto from the first episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.