• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Making Water Less Spammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
When in the show did they ever show a waterbender using 2 water balls at once. Never? And when in the show have they shown fire use more then 1 fireblast? Maaaany times. Fire is a offensive element. Water is a balanced element. And if earth is a defensive element, it doesn't seem to make much sense that firebenders do less damage and use less offensive moves at a time.

DanStryder

Verified Member
As much as you were making valid points in the Fire redirection thread, now you are just ranting instead of actually making a proper suggestion. Come on dude.

owlcool

Verified Member
As much as you were making valid points in the Fire redirection thread, now you are just ranting instead of actually making a proper suggestion. Come on dude.
So it is illegal to state facts? Come on, fire is not spammy at all. In the show it sure was. Earth is a defensive element. It is slower in probending then fire is. I don't see how earth is suddenly faster then a fast/offensive element when in the show it is completely defensive, "doing nothing" jing element.

DanStryder

Verified Member
Well time I checked, this was the suggestions forum, you made no suggestion. If you got a problem and you are posting in a SUGGESTIONS forum, why not suggest a fix or better option for your problem? Yes fire is slow in the plugin, that's partially down to the server config not being changed to suit your needs.

TheOneAndOnlyApple

Verified Member

It was shown that practically master waterbenders could control not two, not three, but multiple currents of water without even having to look at a source, which our plugin requires waterbenders to do before WaterManipulation and IceSpike, etc., as those are the moves I believe you could be addressing.

It was shown many times in the show that waterbenders can either quickly shoot or bend multiiple supplies of water in sequence, or even at once. I believe that the ProjectKorra team did not make water, as you said "spammy", but rather were gracious and dialed down the true possibilities of waterbending. If you are going to post a suggestion, please back it up with true points, because I could say multiple people disagree and that this post is honestly in the wrong place, or in general, not well thought out and put together.
Sorry if any of this sounded harsh, but I hope you take it into consideration. If you would like, private message me later on once you have read this and I will delete the post as it is quite large, thank you.

~Apple</3

Kiam

Verified Member

It was shown that practically master waterbenders could control not two, not three, but multiple currents of water without even having to look at a source, which our plugin requires waterbenders to do before WaterManipulation and IceSpike, etc., as those are the moves I believe you could be addressing.

It was shown many times in the show that waterbenders can either quickly shoot or bend multiiple supplies of water in sequence, or even at once. I believe that the ProjectKorra team did not make water, as you said "spammy", but rather were gracious and dialed down the true possibilities of waterbending. If you are going to post a suggestion, please back it up with true points, because I could say multiple people disagree and that this post is honestly in the wrong place, or in general, not well thought out and put together.
Sorry if any of this sounded harsh, but I hope you take it into consideration. If you would like, private message me later on once you have read this and I will delete the post as it is quite large, thank you.

~Apple</3
I VERY much agree. Waterbending is diverse and versatile, meaning that waterbenders can shoot mutliple, varied shots at opponents. This is seen in the show ALOT. However, I do agree that some kind of "firepunch" move should be added to give fire a bit of a "mako" twist. Firebending is seen to be much more "spammy" In LOK

Status
Not open for further replies.