• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fire Side-Waves

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Example: image.jpg
Use: Two 3 block 3 wide waves of flame in particle form moving towards both sides, being toward left and right.
Combo: fireblast, fireblast, shift blaze, fireshield and right click on the ground 3 times.
Damage: Configurable, but up to the people who comment below for default.
Cannon: I know it is not cannon, but it is completely realistic and well within the limits of a firebender's power.

Last edited:

Fuzzy

Verified Member
Can you provide a more detailed description on how you want this move to work? I understand you are suggesting that two waves of fire are created, but what happens with them? It it similar to a shockwave but with three rows of fire particles in two directions?

owlcool

Verified Member
Can you provide a more detailed description on how you want this move to work? I understand you are suggesting that two waves of fire are created, but what happens with them? It it similar to a shockwave but with three rows of fire particles in two directions?
Not 3 rows, two left and right. Read the writing.

Fuzzy

Verified Member
Not 3 rows, two left and right. Read the writing.
I am just trying to clarify your suggestion sorry for the confusion also, you did say 3, "3 wide waves of flame," I was talking about the width of the "waves". Like I said before, when you post a suggestion you need to be very concise to what you are suggesting. If people do not understand what you are saying, your ability will more than likely be denied. Images and thorough descriptions are highly needed when posting a suggestion for an ability or else a person may interpret your idea the wrong way.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
The picture really shows what the firecombo does, not exactly a wave that shoots along the ground (if that's what you're thinking).

owlcool

Verified Member
I am just trying to clarify your suggestion sorry for the confusion also, you did say 3, "3 wide waves of flame," I was talking about the width of the "waves". Like I said before, when you post a suggestion you need to be very concise to what you are suggesting. If people do not understand what you are saying, your ability will more than likely be denied. Images and thorough descriptions are highly needed when posting a suggestion for an ability or else a person may interpret your idea the wrong way.
When I say 3 wide, I mean 3 blocks wide.

owlcool

Verified Member
The picture really shows what the firecombo does, not exactly a wave that shoots along the ground (if that's what you're thinking).
Fire. Wheel. Firecombo isn't all about improving other moves, and neither is watercombo.

Status
Not open for further replies.