• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied WaterJuggernaut

bossJetthardy

Verified Member
Element: Water
Type: Combo
How to use:
Torrent (Tap shift) --> Octopusform (tap) --> Phasechange (hold until water forms around user) --> Release phasechange --> switch to surge --> Surge(Tap shift to propel your armor of ice forward and when it hits a target it does 5 hearts)

Also, while in the ice armor you can tap surge more than once to propel yourself up to three times

Yes, I do realize this a long process, but however it does a lot of damage and is supposed to be used after you clear some space between you and the opponent

Stats:
Damage: 5 Hearts
CoolDown: None, (the time it takes to form it is enough of a cooldown)
Launch: 20 blocks

Janny

Verified Member
Element: Water
Type: Combo
How to use:
Torrent (Tap shift) --> Octopusform (tap) --> Phasechange (hold until water forms around user) --> Release phasechange --> switch to surge --> Surge(Tap shift to propel your armor of ice forward and when it hits a target it does 5 hearts)

Also, while in the ice armor you can tap surge more than once to propel yourself up to three times

Yes, I do realize this a long process, but however it does a lot of damage and is supposed to be used after you clear some space between you and the opponent

Stats:
Damage: 5 Hearts
CoolDown: None, (the time it takes to form it is enough of a cooldown)
Launch: 20 blocks
Is there a way you can take screenshots in MineCraft showing what his move does? Because even after your description I still don't get what it does or how it works.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
Is there a way you can take screenshots in MineCraft showing what his move does? Because even after your description I still don't get what it does or how it works.
Maybe some pictures or gifs from the show if there are any? That would be a great help :)

bossJetthardy

Verified Member
Oh man this is embarassing.
The correct sequence is Torrent(tap shift) --> octopusform (hold shift until water forms) --> phasechange ( left click while shifting) --> stand then switch to surge --> tap shift to propel with your armor of ice forward dealing 5 hearts

Here are screenshots, I do not add the torrent screeny because nothing happens there.

I use glass so you can see the model (Henrith), pretend that the glass is water

First screen is the octopusform when the water forms
Second screen is you phasechange the water to ice
Third screen is after you stand and the results of you tapping crouch with surge

Attachments

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
Now I understand. So it could be used for transportation or attacking. I have a question though: Would you be able to move up blocks while moving forward? Also, I think it needs a new name :p

Janny

Verified Member
I think a new name for this could be: IceCubication. If its going to be WaterJuggernaut, it needs to be tanky blue dyed leather armor with some damage buffs, because if you make it like this, it will be the Water equivalent of EarthArmor.

bossJetthardy

Verified Member
Now I understand. So it could be used for transportation or attacking. I have a question though: Would you be able to move up blocks while moving forward? Also, I think it needs a new name :p
For the question: I assume you mean propelling yourself up, then yes, the idea is that you create the ice armor then use surge to propel you. However, once you fall down back to earth, the ice will break off the impact. Good question :)

IceNaut? IceMan? IceRoller?

bossJetthardy

Verified Member
I think a new name for this could be: IceCubication. If its going to be WaterJuggernaut, it needs to be tanky blue dyed leather armor with some damage buffs, because if you make it like this, it will be the Water equivalent of EarthArmor.
Remember, the ice is the armor!

Kiam

Verified Member
Do we see this being used in the avatar world? This just seems against the nature of water bending. This kind of move would be common and natural for an earthbender, but waterbenders are supposed to flow—not be rigid and stubborn like this move suggests.