• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Lightning Buff/Nerf

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
As most of you have seen, lightning has gotten a cooler look and with that, should come a bit more of power. Since the lightning is visible and you can possibly dodge it, these buffs won't be as greatly powerful; just small things.

When wearing iron or gold armor (both are great conductors), you should take 1.5x damage (configurable) when struck by lightning
OR
it could simply have a greater chance of paralyzing your opponent and arching to more people.
AND
When wearing leather (good insulator), you should take .75x damage (configurable) when struck by lightning.

HadesDude

Verified Member
Good idea, however through my experiences with bending, most people bend without armor.
It really depends on the server. When Etria was still alive there was a point in time where players were just using god armor and swords. People rarely used bending to fight which was extremely unfortunate.

Edit: I love this idea

Sprrow26

Verified Member
I think this is a very good idea. I sometimes find myself having to cancel lightning because the risks vs possible rewards is just in favour of my opponent. I also feel as though it should move faster than any ability out there (Nothing can travel faster than light).

Status
Not open for further replies.