• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Grapple Shock

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Element: Fire
Use: Forebenders would be able to aim lightning down a metal cable(grappling hook) by just clicking the line with lightning, and it would remove the grapple, and do 1.5 the damage of normal lightning.

paliate

Verified Member
Considering that not alot of people do actually use the grappling hook, (Atleast that i've seen) and it'd be useless for PVP (most arenas dont allow items).
I don't like this idea, It seems unnecessary and if it was being made i'd hope a extension to lightning would take place, seems way too specific to be a move.

owlcool

Verified Member
Considering that not alot of people do actually use the grappling hook, (Atleast that i've seen) and it'd be useless for PVP (most arenas dont allow items).
I don't like this idea, It seems unnecessary and if it was being made i'd hope a extension to lightning would take place, seems way too specific to be a move.
That is why it is a upgrade to the move lightning. Not a move by itself.

Kiam

Verified Member
This belongs in RPG threads, as Grapplinghooks are now handled by the RPG plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.