• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New Water move: PhaseShield

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Name: PhaseShield
Element: Water
How used: [Hold shift] > [L-click]
Description: Basically this move would allow a waterbender to change a torrent into a shield of ice that stays in one spot. The move would change a torrent coming at you when you click the torrent when it is within 2 blocks of you. The shield part wouldn't really look much like a shield, but a barrier. This was shown to be used by Katara and is logical seeing as there isn't a good way to block torrent at the moment. When I can I will put an image of what it would look like here.
Newly Added: So water is all about turning defense into offense, right? So here is what I thought of. When you make the barrier, you can keep using phaseshield to shoot ice towards your enemy. Although this might require a new name to be put in place. Whatever will work. If you have a suggestion for the name, POST IT!
Thanks for reading! Post suggestions!

Last edited:

Kiam

Verified Member
This sounds a lot like surge shield is now... you should develop the idea a little bit more. It just seems at the moment like a redundant move that is unnecessary because we have a move that does the same thing already. However, I do respect your endeavor, and you should get a picture and take it further to make it more clear to us what you're explaining.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This sounds a lot like surge shield is now... you should develop the idea a little bit more. It just seems at the moment like a redundant move that is unnecessary because we have a move that does the same thing already. However, I do respect your endeavor, and you should get a picture and take it further to make it more clear to us what you're explaining.
It isn't like surge shield for multiple reasons: it can't be moved, you have to block torrent to make the shield, you can't make it water. But I do see your point and I do have some things I forgot to put in there. I'll edit it.

Kiam

Verified Member
Alright, I am just trying to help make this as clear as possible so that the Concept Designers have more to work with.