• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Time Limit Bloodbending

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Name: Bloodbending is not so op by itself, just a move that throws people into the air, right?
Changes: Wrong. When used in arena's blood benders often move benders into lava, and hold them underneath a lava stream, assuming that the arena try's to make lava bending a little more common. There would be a time limit.
Why we need this: this final bit would make bloodbending much less op. Without it, what would you do to stop a blood bender after they have actually bloodbent you. You could pvp log I guess? But that is cheap and against the rules even against the cheapest bending trick to pull. So why not this?

Ron

Verified Member
I don't get the full idea, I think what you mean is that the player that is bloodbent will be controlled for a limited time? If a player is bent over a lava pool and there is a time limit of 10 seconds, They will just fall into the lava after 10 seconds, I don't see the nerf.

Bloodbending itself is overpowered in the show, Maybe a limited time would help a bit ;).

vidant829

Verified Member
I'm into the idea of BloodBending having a time limit but there should also be a time config option for it. In terms of reasoning, I think it would be a better idea to use a few examples from the show to help get the point across. Like how even Yokan and Amon who could BloodBend on any day other than a full moon had to physically and mentally exert themselves in order to control their target for an extended period of time.

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think having this as a config option would be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.