• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

IceBullet and IceWave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeri

Verified Member
Yes, the new WaterCombo's are amazing. and i love them (ILY to everyone that worked on them)

But i have a few suggestions though.

IceWave - Could there be a config option added for speed and duration of the wave? I believe it's logical for it to be fasters, since your sliding, but atleast a config option?.. :D

IceBullet - Amazing move, i love how it works but i personally don't like the effects a lot. It's supposed to represent ice shards i believe. but atm they just look like snowballs which is kinda unlogic... since it's comming out of ice, not snow.

For the affects. I think shooting the dropped version of ice would be the best to represent ice shards, since it looks like a tiny shard of ice

Also, korra punched the ice shards in the show, causing them to break and not dealing damage to her. It's probably hard to code but is this possible? (config option for aswell?)

Thanks for reading :D

João

Verified Member
For IceWave:
I don't think this results but I think you have in the config file of PK : Water > WaterSpout > Wave and it has the speed and flight time. I don't know if this works, I may be wrong. Correct me if I am :)

Joeri

Verified Member
For IceWave:
I don't think this results but I think you have in the config file of PK : Water > WaterSpout > Wave and it has the speed and flight time. I don't know if this works, I may be wrong. Correct me if I am :)
That's true, but i want (FOR EXAMPLE) IceWave to go faster and last shorter then WaterWave (EXAMPLE)

orfeas

Verified Member
Ok i think that it could be either the dropped version of ice or the ice spike move(the throw able one)and also i think that being able to destroy the spikes is a pretty good idea,but how would you be able to break them?(for example having ice blast selected and left clicking at the spikes)

Joeri

Verified Member
Ok i think that it could be either the dropped version of ice or the ice spike move(the throw able one)and also i think that being able to destroy the spikes is a pretty good idea,but how would you be able to break them?(for example having ice blast selected and left clicking at the spikes)
Shooting ice blocks (not dropped) wouldn't represent "Ice Shards" but rather "IceBlasts", Also you would be able to destroy them by left clicking (on them) in a 2 block range. It feels pretty balanced because the "shards" are rapidfired, and small so it's not easy to smash them to pieces

orfeas

Verified Member
Shooting ice blocks (not dropped) wouldn't represent "Ice Shards" but rather "IceBlasts", Also you would be able to destroy them by left clicking (on them) in a 2 block range. It feels pretty balanced because the "shards" are rapidfired, and small so it's not easy to smash them to pieces
Yes you are right but will a waterbender be able to break them by left clicking with any move or any player.I do not think that anyone could because you could not possible break the shards with your hands(you would brobably harm them)and i am pretty sure that korra used waterbending while hitting them.I will make a gif.

Joeri

Verified Member
Yes you are right but will a waterbender be able to break them by left clicking with any move or any player.I do not think that anyone could because you could not possible break the shards with your hands(you would brobably harm them)and i am pretty sure that korra used waterbending while hitting them.I will make a gif.
Any player could as demonstrated by Korra, she punched them. not bended

Status
Not open for further replies.