• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Waterbending Rework - Sourcing and Dynamics

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueGhost

Verified Member
This idea could be taken even further to make things more interesting. A user could charge a torrent, and while holding shift, they switch to watermanipulation and then click, the active source would take priority over the selected source, and allow the user to shoot from the torrent ring (active) source (until the water runs out).
I beleave that icespikes should be able to be used in the same way, being shot from the torrent ring, just like Kya did agaist Zaheer ;)

Hero

Verified Member
@Kiam McQuaid What if the source is snow?
I know you said for a leaf block you would have to wait for it to regrow, but what if you are in a snow plains where snow is everywhere? Are you suggesting that it would be searching for any waterbend-able sources and then use it as an select source?

Hero

Verified Member
OOOH! Maybe when you have your source, the water could flow around you, blocking firedamge if fire its da water!

Kiam

Verified Member
I know you said for a leaf block you would have to wait for it to regrow, but what if you are in a snow plains where snow is everywhere? Are you suggesting that it would be searching for any waterbend-able sources and then use it as an select source?
No, I am saying that the selected source would disappear.

HydroMan

Verified Member
i believe the snow would disapear ,as it's not infinitive as water :/

Status
Not open for further replies.