• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Stream [Waterbending Move]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Jed spent a lot of time trying to figure out how the hell he would fit that many features in with me and a few others, and even now players have problems with it. Even then, our first method was replaced with an (apparently very difficult to code) bind system. Not fun, not easy
or just change the player speed to 0 so they cant move means they can still hop along tho?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
or just change the player speed to 0 so they cant move means they can still hop along tho?
Speed 0 setting with coding is normal speed... If you want no speed use slowness 254. And if you don't want them to jump give them jump 254.

Don't see how that helps anything about a bind tho.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
PM me to receive your robes and speak The Holy Vow. You know, the one that means I own your soul.
Can I just give you half my livestock and not my soul? My best livestock is females :p I'm just kidding. Don't try to sell females kids. It doesn't work, they are always returned.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
PM me to receive your robes and speak The Holy Vow. You know, the one that means I own your soul.
Dang it ! I new I shouldn't sell my soul to the first guy that asked for it and I now can't do a deal with you (always do some research for the best deals).
Bad influence heh? Ill show you a bad influence... www.omfgdogs.com
Plz senpai jed teach us the ways of not getting a seizure after going on that website ...

jedk1

Dang it ! I new I shouldn't sell my soul to the first guy that asked for it and I now can't do a deal with you (always do some research for the best deals).

Plz senpai jed teach us the ways of not getting a seizure after going on that website ...
But a seizure is all part of the fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.