• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Stream [Waterbending Move]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Ikr ,i wonder why they don't consider making? Because they don't like making it? Cuz of their laziness? to OP? Or there is a secret that they don't wanna make for sone reason o_o?
its because they're elementalist they only like their own bending moves for example i guarentee most of the people that apose waterbending are earthbenders lol.. just because a move is simular to another move doesnt make it a stupid idea >.> anoys me so much how blaitently ignorant and blind people are an the fact that most people that post "critism"on the suggestions are just picking on others. however if you're nice enough to write something that involves a tiny bit of brain work like say.... a bit of constructive cirism, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT BEING AN **** half of these people arnt even reading the posts just looking for a place to start an arguement...... its funny tho because some of the mods on here practice a bit of favouritism themselves lol inb4ban

V

Vidcom

Ikr ,i wonder why they don't consider making? Because they don't like making it? Cuz of their laziness? to OP? Or there is a secret that they don't wanna make for sone reason o_o?
Jed spent a lot of time trying to figure out how the hell he would fit that many features in with me and a few others, and even now players have problems with it. Even then, our first method was replaced with an (apparently very difficult to code) bind system. Not fun, not easy

jedk1

The initial stable version of Water Arms took me 3 days of solid coding and testing to get it working. Then Id say another couple of days to get it to the state it's at now. While I have time to do this, most of the devs still have school and or jobs and can't work on pk all the time. Does that answer your question? They aren't lazy. They don't get paid for making this. Also the illuminati.

BlueGhost

Verified Member
What about if Stream was made as a part of watermanipulation? ;)
We've seen that both airswipe and fireblast have an charging ability that makes them more versatile and adds variety.
Why not make Stream part of watermanipulation, this way giving water, the element of change, more versatility and variety. :D
How it would work: To do normal watermanipulation you would do the same, tap shift to select a source and then left click to shoot it; To do Stream you would select a source by left clicking (like surge shield) and then hold shift to use the Stream as you've told us.
As you said Stream is the base for waterbending, used to teach new waterbenders, so it fits watermanipulation as a glove! ;)

Last edited:

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
What about if Stream was made as a part of watermanipulation? ;)
We've seen that both airswipe and fireblast have an charging ability that makes them more versatile and adds variety.
Why not make Stream part of watermanipulation, this way giving water, the element of change, more versatility and variety. :D
How it would work: To do normal watermanipulation you would do the same, tap shift to select a source and then left click to shoot it; To do Stream you would select a source by left clicking (like surge shield) and then hold shift to use the Stream as you've told us.
As you said Stream is the base for waterbending, used to teach new waterbenders, so it fits watermanipulation as a glove! ;)
Nice! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.