• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Stream [Waterbending Move]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Name: Stream
Element: Water
Usage: Click at a waterblock with WaterManipulation and shift control it.
Description: Move a big body of water by looking at where you want it to go.
--------------
Hello! :D I would like to see this move implemented, although its lack of usages.
This is the basic of Waterbending, push and pull water so we can control it. It is used for the begginers of Waterbending to learn how to feel the element.
Basically, you click at a Water Block with WaterManipulation (it HAS to be a Water block, for reasons you will see logical later) and the black smoke appears assinalating water is ready to be bent. Next, shift and a mass of water will appear from it that can be controled by moving your cursor and the stream will follow it. Its controls are similar to torrent except it doesn't spin around the bender. Also, when you aren't moving your cursor, the water will group all together in a sphere similar to EarthSmash.
It has the same amount of water as a WaterWave if it is night time, 2x2 stream if done at day.
If it hits an entity, it will push it like torrent, can be used to protect the bender against non-solid nor liquid attacks, it is useful to extinguish fire.
Some examples:

I know it is pretty similar to Torrent, but Torrent is most based on attacking.

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
This would be cool to have. What if the players release sneak the water will just fall out(splash) and will flood the ground if it was held in mid air or ii will make a full water pool on that hole (if your aiming at that hole and releasing sneak) making it more usefull .If this wont be added to core ,then we will ask for @AlexTheCoder to add this to watercontrol :D

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/watercontrol.766/
This would be cool to have. What if the players release sneak the water will just fall out(splash) and will flood the ground if it was held in mid air or ii will make a full water pool on that hole (if your aiming at that hole and releasing sneak) making it more usefull .If this wont be added to core ,then we will ask for @AlexTheCoder to add this to watercontrol :D
This has been said once, and it will be said again. No support will be given on any other threads for the addon then the thread for the addon ability.

HydroMan

Verified Member
If you know that the only place that thread will receive support is that thread, go ahead and ask for that to be added on that thread. I already left a link to it on this page.
I'll ask him ,if this thread gets denied and the move won't be added to the core .I didnt ask him about making this on this thread :)

HydroMan

Verified Member
So it is ok to suggest waterarms right now? I BETTER DO THAT RIGHT NOW!!! [sarcasm]
Waterarms is posted almost "100 times" and all of them got denied ,so less likely for it to be in the plugin ,while i doubt this has more suggestions then waterarms, 2 or 3? p:

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Waterarms is posted almost "100 times" and all of them got denied ,so less likely for it to be in the plugin ,while i doubt this has more suggestions then waterarms, 2 or 3? p:
love how it got denied saying it was impossible but then jed goes an kicks that in the ass

HydroMan

Verified Member
love how it got denied saying it was impossible but then jed goes an kicks that in the ass
Ikr ,i wonder why they don't consider making? Because they don't like making it? Cuz of their laziness? to OP? Or there is a secret that they don't wanna make for sone reason o_o?

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Name: Stream
Element: Water
Usage: Click at a waterblock, shift control it.
Description: Move a big body of water by looking at were you want it to go.
--------------
Hello! :D I would like to see this move implemented, although its lack of usages.
This is the basic of Waterbending, push and pull water so we can control it. It is used for the begginers of Waterbending to learn how to feel the element.
Basically, you click at a Water Block (it HAS to be a Water block, for reasons you will see logical later) and the black smoke appears assinalating water is ready to be bent. Next, shift and a mass of water will appear from it that can be controled by moving your cursor and the stream will follow it. Its controls are similar to torrent except it doesn't spin around the bender. Also, when you aren't moving your cursor, the water will group all together in a sphere similar to EarthSmash.
It has the same amount of water as a WaterWave if it is night time, 2x2 stream if done at day.
If it hits an entity, it will push it like torrent, can be used to protect the bender against non-solid nor liquid attacks, it is useful to extinguish fire.
Some examples:

I know it is pretty similar to Torrent, but Torrent is most based on attacking.
very good idea hope it gets added asap <333!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.