• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied ShadowBending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamskii6

Verified Member
I see one major flaw with this idea. Mimecraft shadows are a small circle that only renders when the player is very near the ground. How would thay damage anyone?
I didn't come up with the idea of bending the entity shadows. My idea would be more like using the blockcrack_95_7 particle.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Well... Ya see if we add a sub like this from the comic then won't everyone want all the subs introduced in it regardless that it isn't a non-canon source? Are you telling me you people want cookie dough bending too??

#PKRacistAgainstCookies

Moonelight

Verified Member
Well... Ya see if we add a sub like this from the comic then won't everyone want all the subs introduced in it regardless that it isn't a non-canon source? Are you telling me you people want cookie dough bending too??

#PKRacistAgainstCookies
cookie dough bending sounds fucking yummy

Janny

Verified Member
Oh...my...God... This man is a pure genius! Air clearly needs more sub-elements. Some might say "Air already has Spiritual Projection and Flight, NO MORE :mad:" Those people are idiotic. Spiritual Projection isn't even in Project Korra yet so that leaves only Flight (Breathbending is not a type of bending. Its you putting your element inside your body, and projecting it out your mouth). The other elements have twice as much sub-elements as air does leaving air unbalanced. Also, Shadowbending sound like the most coolest concept of bending I have seen in a long time. Thank you for suggesting this idea and I hope it makes it into the plugin. Thank you.

Moonelight

Verified Member
Oh...my...God... This man is a pure genius! Air clearly needs more sub-elements. Some might say "Air already has Spiritual Projection and Flight, NO MORE :mad:" Those people are idiotic. Spiritual Projection isn't even in Project Korra yet so that leaves only Flight (Breathbending is not a type of bending. Its you putting your element inside your body, and projecting it out your mouth). The other elements have twice as much sub-elements as air does leaving air unbalanced. Also, Shadowbending sound like the most coolest concept of bending I have seen in a long time. Thank you for suggesting this idea and I hope it makes it into the plugin. Thank you.
ok i hope youre joking

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
At this point, the best thing to do is let the thread die. It's not going to get implemented. If any of you want it, you'll have to either code it yourself, or hire somebody to code it for you.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member

#PKRacistAgainstCookies
Thank you. The fact that the world knows about cookie dough bending, we can finally shut this thread down.

Adamskii6

Verified Member
At this point, the best thing to do is let the thread die. It's not going to get implemented. If any of you want it, you'll have to either code it yourself, or hire somebody to code it for you.
I never said I wanted it implemented into the Plugin. I wanted a developer to make it so people who want it can use it... I bet some haters here would use it too haha.

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
I never said I wanted it implemented into the Plugin. I wanted a developer to make it so people who want it can use it... I bet some haters here would use it too haha.
But this is a suggestions forum for the main plugin .-. The point of this forum is for the suggestions to be added to the main plugin.
There is no suggestions forum for custom unofficial abilities.(That I know of) You'd just have to privately contact a coder, or do it yourself.

Moonelight

Verified Member
i love how i went back in the threads a couple pages to find this, commented a photo on it and now everyone's commenting on it

Adamskii6

Verified Member
But this is a suggestions forum for the main plugin .-. The point of this forum is for the suggestions to be added to the main plugin.
There is no suggestions forum for custom unofficial abilities.(That I know of) You'd just have to privately contact a coder, or do it yourself.
I knooow that ffs just leave hahah..

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Okay... Just don't give me shit for my own suggestion. I just want it in my game and I didn't know everyone would go hating on me for personally wanting something. I know it doesn't make that much sense and it'd probably be an avatar move or a spirit move but just forget this ok?

I don't want you to take all my posts as a joke just because you find my first 3 ones weird/funny/illogical... OK?

Also, I had another plugin before this one and there I had Objectbending, Meteorbending and Shadowbending and I really miss that about it and since everything looks x10 more amazing with this plugin I thought maybe someone could make those abilities again.

I really didn't expect 80+ replies while 60+ of them are hate/disrespect/non-constructive criticism.

Do you get my points?
I don't think you deserve this either. Honestly it is one post and a mistake by the author and he shouldn't get critized for just one suggestion. Come on Projectkorra Members Stop being rude and start just saying why this wouldn't be a good idea not like "I just wanna see how this person reacts to my hate" Why are you really trying to be jerks about this?

jedk1

I don't think you deserve this either. Honestly it is one post and a mistake by the author and he shouldn't get critized for just one suggestion. Come on Projectkorra Members Stop being rude and start just saying why this wouldn't be a good idea not like "I just wanna see how this person reacts to my hate" Why are you really trying to be jerks about this?
you answered your own question.
Projectkorra Members
That's why. and i mean this in the least offensive way possible, but. That's what this community seems to do best. rip each others suggestions to shreds then hate on the author.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
you answered your own question.

That's why. and i mean this in the least offensive way possible, but. That's what this community seems to do best. rip each others suggestions to shreds then hate on the author.
Yea, I know. I was honestly really asking why though. Why do they like doing that and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.