• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion RAINBOWFLASH

owlcool

Verified Member
This was never shown, I'm not sure why we'd have such a powerful move in the plugin. If it could heal benders, a light spirit could simply spam this in the midst of a fight and the bender they are using it on would be invincible..
No cannons here!
Hmm, a move the size of fire burst would defiantly have no warmup or cooldown. ._.

owlcool

Verified Member
Cooldown and warmup do not stop someone from spamming a move... People can still spam fireburst :)
Not quickly enough for it to be considered spam though. It does little knockback, and doesn't block moves like watermanipulation. Torrent has more range then watermanipulation. Anyways, I think this thread was made when I played on a mcmmo server, if that would explain the high damage.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Not quickly enough for it to be considered spam though. It does little knockback, and doesn't block moves like watermanipulation. Torrent has more range then watermanipulation. Anyways, I think this thread was made when I played on a mcmmo server, if that would explain the high damage.
I just really hope for a new config option, like RespectMcMMO: flase/true

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
1. Spirits don't bend
2. Spirits of light or dark have nothing to do with the presence of light or lack thereof. It refers to the connotations of those words. Light being good, dark being bad.