• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion RAINBOWFLASH

owlcool

Verified Member
Fartbending doesn't exist.
In the show it does, on multiple occasions actually. 1. When air temple island is being attacked by equalists meelo uses fartbending against a equalist (soldier?) and 2. When searching for korra the air trio get trapped by the forest with roots all over the world, he uses that to attack vines. 3. I believe there is a add-on ability in pk for fartbending.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Three hearts healed and Regen II for 10 seconds? That is extremely op. RainbowFlash is also a childish sounding name. If you want people to take the thread seriously make the name more mature. This means no My Little Pony refreances. I suggest something like Nova or LightPulse.

brent logan

Verified Member
Three hearts healed and Regen II for 10 seconds? That is extremely op. RainbowFlash is also a childish sounding name. If you want people to take the thread seriously make the name more mature. This means no My Little Pony refreances. I suggest something like Nova or LightPulse.
hw about light stream? or LightBlast

owlcool

Verified Member
Is the word rainbowflash a my little pony reference? Seriously? Never intended that, and if that is supposed to be offensive a certain finger to you.

owlcool

Verified Member
I am sorry that the word for multiple colors of refracted light is a my little pony reference. Do you see the issue here?

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
RainbowFlash ==> RainbowDash
It may not be your idea. But it is what comes to mind when I think of this move.
Still a nickelodeon show that would be on around the same time as atla. Why isn't it cannon is the question.
It isn't canon because it isn't the same show.
Is the word rainbowflash a my little pony reference? Seriously? Never intended that, and if that is supposed to be offensive a certain finger to you.
I never said it offended me. I said it sounds immature. And really? 'A certain finger'? Get over your ego and read what I said. You would flip me off because I said it sounds immature?

brent logan

Verified Member
RainbowFlash ==> RainbowDash
It may not be your idea. But it is what comes to mind when I think of this move.

It isn't canon because it isn't the same show.

I never said it offended me. I said it sounds immature. And really? 'A certain finger'? Get over your ego and read what I said. You would flip me off because I said it sounds immature?
i agree with u bear.

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
In the show it does, on multiple occasions actually. 1. When air temple island is being attacked by equalists meelo uses fartbending against a equalist (soldier?) and 2. When searching for korra the air trio get trapped by the forest with roots all over the world, he uses that to attack vines. 3. I believe there is a add-on ability in pk for fartbending.
Nope, Meelo did not fart, he simply made an air current as he was flying and used his butt to add more pressure