• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion RAINBOWFLASH

owlcool

Verified Member
RainbowFlash ==> RainbowDash
It may not be your idea. But it is what comes to mind when I think of this move.

It isn't canon because it isn't the same show.

I never said it offended me. I said it sounds immature. And really? 'A certain finger'? Get over your ego and read what I said. You would flip me off because I said it sounds immature?
First of all, jk on the first part, brainiac.
Second off, typo. Meant if that was supposed to be offensive.

owlcool

Verified Member
Nope, Meelo did not fart, he simply made an air current as he was flying and used his butt to add more pressure
You do realize that he actually did fart? Like when team avatar was celebrating? I am guessing this is supposed to be a joke. Anyways, since everyone hates rainbows @MistPhizzle delete/lock this thread.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Glad some other people think this move is as stupid as I do.
First of all, @owlcool if giving trolling reactions as cr*p, but I kinda like the idea. Maybe the name should be changed to something with color instead of rainbow. As he already said, light spirit were never fighting in the series. And if I have to, I'll ask my teacher if a rainbow is light :p I would see this as a white beam with particles of red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple around it. Also maybe when a light beam goes through water, it could turn into rainbow colors, since that is how a real one exists.
(This reaction is not ment offending in anyway!)

Moonelight

Verified Member
farting
gay rights
trolling
fighting
insulting
---
everything but the idea of this thread in the comments.

or wait maybe those are the things I didn't read it completely lol

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
Woahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoah. Stop right there.

This is about as off-topic as it can go. Guys, if you feel like discussing farts and rainbows, I'm sure there are plenty of dodgy websites where you can. This thread is about a suggestion.

I can imagine how cool and lagtastic a rainbow beam would be. Ultimate trolliest deaths. (Imagine, Xx_SomeGuy_xX was slain by a rainbow)

However, realistically speaking, no spirit was shown to attack using multiple colours. They were always shown to use their own colour. If we do indeed get light and dark spirit classes, I'd imagine we'd go for black and purple for dark, yellow and white for light. Their moves would be in those colours.

However however, I do like the idea of multiple coloured spirits. It'd make for great variety, as was shown in the show. More colours for dark would be red and dark blue, whilst light could get pink, orange or light blue. Also would be a great opportunity for server owners to get some nice donor perks; being able to choose your own colour.

However however however, for the sake of continuity, I highly doubt such a thing would happen.

owlcool

Verified Member
Woahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoah. Stop right there.

This is about as off-topic as it can go. Guys, if you feel like discussing farts and rainbows, I'm sure there are plenty of dodgy websites where you can. This thread is about a suggestion.

I can imagine how cool and lagtastic a rainbow beam would be. Ultimate trolliest deaths. (Imagine, Xx_SomeGuy_xX was slain by a rainbow)

However, realistically speaking, no spirit was shown to attack using multiple colours. They were always shown to use their own colour. If we do indeed get light and dark spirit classes, I'd imagine we'd go for black and purple for dark, yellow and white for light. Their moves would be in those colours.

However however, I do like the idea of multiple coloured spirits. It'd make for great variety, as was shown in the show. More colours for dark would be red and dark blue, whilst light could get pink, orange or light blue. Also would be a great opportunity for server owners to get some nice donor perks; being able to choose your own colour.

However however however, for the sake of continuity, I highly doubt such a thing would happen.
Not a bad idea, not a bad idea at all. Feel free to post that in a thread of it's own. If I posted that same idea @bordalandsdude19 would try his hardest with all the cuss words he knows to keep the idea from becoming a reality. Harsh, but true.

Verdinhox2

Verified Member
Not a bad idea, not a bad idea at all. Feel free to post that in a thread of it's own. If I posted that same idea @bordalandsdude19 would try his hardest with all the cuss words he knows to keep the idea from becoming a reality. Harsh, but true.
What about the name of the ability be NovaStrike?

i like the rainbow idea anyway only a suggestion to make people respect your idea XD

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
The suggestion is extremely op though. 3 hearts healed plus 10 seconds of regen. II?

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
@MistPhizzle this thread has developed into a flame war, please lock
Don't see how that is in any way required. No one has posted here in a week and I doubt it'll suddenly turn into a heated argument with new replies going back and forth every five minutes.

If it's the argument you don't like, delete those comments. Locking the thread makes no sense, as it does not remove the discussion. There isn't any further incentive to continue this discussion.

SteelRyder

the ability of the rainbow bending has never been shown, but it is still possible. the ability could be used as a water bending trick, as a form of stun or confusion. there was a similar trick used in season 1 of Avatar The Last Airbender.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
This was never shown, I'm not sure why we'd have such a powerful move in the plugin. If it could heal benders, a light spirit could simply spam this in the midst of a fight and the bender they are using it on would be invincible..
No cannons here!