• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

OmniCypher, why is it not added?

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Are you terribly afraid of?
(1. Not going to share something like Skype info on a public thread. 2. Not going to share something like Skype info with someone like you. 3. I don't have Skype. 4. Even if I "saw" both of you, there would exist the possibility that you are just playing a friend or sibling off as the other person. )

PorkoMafia

Verified Member
(1. Not going to share something like Skype info on a public thread. 2. Not going to share something like Skype info with someone like you. 3. I don't have Skype. 4. Even if I "saw" both of you, there would exist the possibility that you are just playing a friend or sibling off as the other person. )
Lol

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Does anyone really use ice bullet anyways? My self I find it boring to sit in a ball of ice unable to move, it's cool but not really my style. But in all honesty, you haven't pointed anything out wrong with the suggestion, besides it being a "rapid shoot ice move" and i'm still trying to get my head around how having another styled move like that is a bad thing. Really it's a combo anyways, it's not like it is gonna take up another slot on your hotbar, plus being, If you want to compare this to ice bullet, it will have a lot more uses, 1. You can be semi-mobile, 2. The way you activate the combo is in better order than ice bullet, 3. You wouldn't have to spam left AND right click to perform the "bullets". Let's be real here, what other reason do you have to be against this than "rapid ice move".
Have you ever fought chi-blocks with Water? Believe me, you want to perform this combo xD

Status
Not open for further replies.