• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fire Jet Ski

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I feel like you should right-click and then hold sneak for 3 seconds so this way you don't have to go skiing if you want to hide in your firejet slot. Also you should be able to pass 1-2 block gaps since you'd be moving and hovering at a decent rate, I don't see a reason for the ski to break.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Honestly this is just gonna end up as another way to completely burn players using fire tick. Which isn't the point of firebending.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I believe he meant to say that firebenders can easily use it as an offensive tactic: fly over people and burn them to crisps with their 'thrusters' on. Also, I think he is also trying to say that fire damage applied to firebending arsenal in general is a cheap mechanic in combat.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Its going to be used like that. I am warning you all
Actually, If I remember the original post cleary (lazy to get back and read me - don't judge me), it lifts the user one and a half block high, so with collision being in 1.9 you would hardly burn anyone. While the user can ascend higher, which enforces your said problem again, I think that can be solved by not giving it fire damage and/or lift the player more higher as they are floating above the targets head in a few seconds, to keep the flames from burning their head off. It should still deal damage (half an heart), since you're streaming fire, but with my though put into consideration, it prevents well enough for the firebenders to not use this power in means of offense, because fire ski is meant to be a mobile thing.

Last edited:

Moonelight

Verified Member
Its going to be used like that. I am warning you all
No, it's not capable of doing such a thing in the way it'll be made. It's not like a rocket stream of fire, you can't just stop in place to burn one person. It shouldn't even have burning effects if I am correct. I could be wrong, I haven't looked at this post in a long time.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
No, it's not capable of doing such a thing in the way it'll be made. It's not like a rocket stream of fire, you can't just stop in place to burn one person. It shouldn't even have burning effects if I am correct. I could be wrong, I haven't looked at this post in a long time.
It should deal at least some kind of damage or an effect. Fire isn't something you can touch on.

Status
Not open for further replies.