• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Chiblocking Revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
the name says its extreme paralysis? So im trying for it to live up by it's name. BTW how could you spamm a combo? It would take 3-5 seconds or even to repeat the combo and even finish it without doing a single mistake. Unless there is that rare guy that doesn't click ever.
I set it for six seconds

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
the name says its extreme paralysis? So im trying for it to live up by it's name. BTW how could you spamm a combo? It would take 3-5 seconds or even to repeat the combo and even finish it without doing a single mistake. Unless there is that rare guy that doesn't click ever.
Because there is such a huge amount, even if you do mess you will probably just activate another combo instead, and 20 seconds is enough time to kill someone with plain punches.

Hero

Verified Member
Because there is such a huge amount, even if you do mess you will probably just activate another combo instead, and 20 seconds is enough time to kill someone with plain punches.
You know you dont want the time to be longer than 4.5 seconds, but I do want this to be sorta long considering its a big combo and most likely only skilled chiblocker would use it. I set it to 6 seconds.

Hero

Verified Member
NEW COMBO! Stunning Kick!
Do a series of quick jabs and kicks to numb the victims body, causing him/her to attack at a slower speed.
Need help with name!
@Loony @Gamzee @HydroMan

CD's, if I tag you, its because I like you, not because I want this checked out.

Loony

Verified Member
This idea isn't bad but I don't believe it would work out.
I do like the idea of making each Chi moves into combo's but if it was put into play it wouldn't work. It would be immensely hard to balance, because the player would first paralyze you, then go down the list of combo's doing damage for each one and before you know it you would end up dead.
I think people are quite excited about this idea but I think the reason for that is because Chiblocking is that bad and that unbalanced currently people are begging for a change, but I don't believe this is the right change for Chi.

I'm sorry Hero, I'm going to deny this, but, there's some good ideas in this post and I'm going to make note of them and they won't be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.