• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Which particle?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jemox

Verified Member
In that instance Aang entered the Avatar State to immediately fight with overwhelming power, plus I think since his native element was air the airshield would instictively form in times of severe emotional turmoil and distress.

The Avatar State is more general than that. I agree it should have a dynamic effect, but I don't think it should look elemental upon activation, but spiritual. After all, the true essence of the avatar state is not the power of bending, that is a secondary element; it's true essence is connecting the spirits of the past avatars to the current.
oh yea i forgot that
but don't forget korra when aang restored her elemnts
she made air spout

Kwesi

Verified Member
oh yea i forgot that
but don't forget korra when aang restored her elemnts
she made air spout
She did, but that could have been for dramatic effect, and also, air was the only element to which she was connected until then.

Moonelight

Verified Member
She did, but that could have been for dramatic effect, and also, air was the only element to which she was connected until then.
I think what he means is that when she did the air spout she blasted the 4 elements from the base of the spout.

Moonelight

Verified Member
The effect was a combination of both.
I guess. But if your remember the episode about Roku in ATLA, we saw him bending all four elements at once in a beach (he was blasting them with major force around him) without the avatar state.
image.jpg
So why couldn't the Avatar do it with the Avatar State?

Edit: I'm not 100% sure but I think he might of been in the Avatar State...?

Kwesi

Verified Member
I guess. But if your remember the episode about Roku in ATLA, we saw him bending all four elements at once in a beach (he was blasting them with major force around him) without the avatar state.
View attachment 401
So why couldn't the Avatar do it with the Avatar State?

Edit: I'm not 100% sure but I think he might of been in the Avatar State...?
I don't fully understand how you mean that. To which Avatar are you referring - Korra?

Kwesi

Verified Member
I was just giving an example of Roku to help show that Korra is able to do that avatar state shiz...

... at any given time.
Yes, you're right. Before I was actually had a much larger point where I was going to go into detail about how the Avatar State wasn't the primary factor to what Korra did, but I didn't want to drone on. XD

Moonelight

Verified Member
Yes, you're right. Before I was actually had a much larger point where I was going to go into detail about how the Avatar State wasn't the primary factor to what Korra did, but I didn't want to drone on. XD
lol okay...
I just wanted to get that across.

brent logan

Verified Member
i also wish that when the player enter's the avatar state, the players eye's get particle effect smoke but the player its self cant see it but other's can.

brent logan

Verified Member
Is there anyway to replpicate the way that enderdragon glows right before it explodes? If so, that'd be an amazing affect to the avatar state. If that cant work, maybe the block directly underneath the user temporarily turns into a beacon and the beam of ligh shoos up similar to the light aang would emit when he entered the avatarstate.
i agree

DanStryder

Verified Member
For changing a player's skin, I can only think of two main things: Mobdisguise or Spout (if it's still a thing)

Would be great to see the burst from the avatar, no more hiding! I think the whole sphere of elements is a bit too much if it were to be on all the time. It'd look cool if the server and the clients could handle it, but that's unlikely on a bending server.

hector22x

Verified Member
For changing a player's skin, I can only think of two main things: Mobdisguise or Spout (if it's still a thing)

Would be great to see the burst from the avatar, no more hiding! I think the whole sphere of elements is a bit too much if it were to be on all the time. It'd look cool if the server and the clients could handle it, but that's unlikely on a bending server.
I use another plugin to change player skins (it uses protocollib)....

-----
So, you proposed to use the dragon death glow animation (if its posible), and how about the charged creeper one? It would be great if posible

-----
Sorry for my english

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I use another plugin to change player skins (it uses protocollib)....

-----
So, you proposed to use the dragon death glow animation (if its posible), and how about the charged creeper one? It would be great if posible

-----
Sorry for my english
Your english is fine;)
The creeper animation mixed with it could be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.