• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Airbending; flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketz

Verified Member
Bloodbending isn't annoying. It's fun

Are you a bloodbender? That bloodbends people? :/

I think they should change bloodbending a bit, where it hurts people every few sec's.
Giving it the real effect of crushing your dreadful bones, forcing you to suffer in pain. mahaha >;3

(Off topic :-: )

6tijn

Verified Member
Bloodbending isn't annoying. It's fun
I have nothing against bloodbending in general. BUT because it's kinda OP not everyone can have it. If not everyone can, who will? The donators... I want this move to be accesable to all, not for those who are 'chosen' by the owner... :/

Sketz

Verified Member
I have nothing against bloodbending in general. BUT because it's kinda OP not everyone can have it. If not everyone can, who will? The donators... I want this move to be accesable to all, not for those who are 'chosen' by the owner... :/

Bloodbending is restricted because It's op, if everyone had it, What fun would bending be?
Bloodbending can't hurt you, unless you take fall damage or something.

However they can probably keep you in the air for a long time.
Bloodbending however you can get on my server if you win WaterChief. We have Elemental Leaders. That lead the elements and stuff.
Then there is donating for it.

But think of it. if everyone had bloodbending? O _O YOU CRAZY?!!

Well.... Sorry. but Yeah. That's like the only move that my server restricts too. and it's not even fully restricted. WaterChief has it.
And if you win WaterChief, you get bloodbending :D.

OKAY way off topic z.z

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Bloodbending is restricted because It's op, if everyone had it, What fun would bending be?
Bloodbending can't hurt you, unless you take fall damage or something.

However they can probably keep you in the air for a long time.
Bloodbending however you can get on my server if you win WaterChief. We have Elemental Leaders. That lead the elements and stuff.
Then there is donating for it.

But think of it. if everyone had bloodbending? O _O YOU CRAZY?!!

Well.... Sorry. but Yeah. That's like the only move that my server restricts too. and it's not even fully restricted. WaterChief has it.
And if you win WaterChief, you get bloodbending :D.

OKAY way off topic z.z
I know a server that uses heroes for the bendings, and every sub-element can be gotten by leveling up. So technically everyone could have it on that server, but not all people use waterbending.

Sketz

Verified Member
I know a server that uses heroes for the bendings, and every sub-element can be gotten by leveling up. So technically everyone could have it on that server, but not all people use waterbending.

Yeahhhhhhh... but My server don't run that way xD.

I'm trying to make bending balanced on my server, and making it more like Korra.
We have the 4 Nations, The Avatar. And The benders. :/ (ANd more :D xD)

V

Vidcom

I feel a lot of people ignore the potential of a bloodbending army. A literal military force of bloodbenders. Imagine the possibilities! No one could kill them naturally, as any defense can be made with basic waterbending, and if you get too close, you're in one bloodbenders grasp, while the others keep fighting! Elite.

Sketz

Verified Member
I feel a lot of people ignore the potential of a bloodbending army. A literal military force of bloodbenders. Imagine the possibilities! No one could kill them naturally, as any defense can be made with basic waterbending, and if you get too close, you're in one bloodbenders grasp, while the others keep fighting! Elite.

O_ O... Booiii You crazy. They could rule the world. - Exept Avatar maybeh o_ O

Sketz

Verified Member
It would be a bad idea if I was crazy :p

Probably use the bloodbending force to bring good to the world huh? Then.. you'd take over the nations. providing them with goods, making it seem you're the good guy.
When all you want is Power of everyone O_ O.

#kuvira

David

Verified Member
Are you crazy?!? ... WHAT!?!?!?! Airbending flight is incredibly rare and it is supposed to be INCREDIBLY OP, as it can face off against the AVATAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.