• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Fire Spirit Healing

owlcool

Verified Member
Elements: Spirit, Fire
Spirit Changes: If someone is killed by a spirit, then the player should get a certain amount of damage that you can't heal after you respawn. That is, You can't heal it Yourself unless you are a Fire Shaman.The damage would be 1-5 hearts, and would be random whenever it would be 1 heart, or 5 hearts, with each half heart of damage more being rarer and rarer, it should cap at 5 hearts. This should also be possible to be turned off in a 50 by 50 block area, so that arena's don't have this as a worry.
Fire Changes: A move would be added called SpiritFlames(Perhaps spiritbending is a effect for fire AND water)
that when you tap shift on another entity, in your chat you would see the entities potion effects, how many seconds the potion effect has left, if the potion effect is from a beacon, and etc. There would be another use to this also. The spirit shaman would need a water bottle(Bear with me, Korra was halfway submerged in water and she was not being healed by waterbenders), and if you have the water bottle in the SpiritFlames slot, you can cure the bender of those few hearts, although it would consume the bottle in entirety. (Should have something like steam particles around you and the person after that, like the particles in the nether that you see if you try to place water from a bucket down)

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It at least senses the illness.... Energy reading: In a similar way to healing, firebenders are capable of using fire to sense chi paths and interpret spiritual energy.
Yep. Sensing an illness is much different from healing it. Maybe it could show you if a player had any potion type effects active.

owlcool

Verified Member
Yep. Sensing an illness is much different from healing it. Maybe it could show you if a player had any potion type effects active.
Because we all know sensing a illness has unlimited potential for a useful move. Maybe only certain potions could heal the damage and firebending could sense would one was needed to heal a certain person. Such as a haste potion unlocking those extra 3 hearts.

owlcool

Verified Member
Health Boost is the option effect that adds hearts I believe.
*Sigh, Use a little imagination. Under set event that a firebender shifts on another entity in the entity's potion effects and how many hearts they have. Assuming they have received semipermenant spirit damage it would say what potion it would take to unlock those hearts. Make a little more sense now? I have actually seen plugins changing how much health players have, so this is not impossible.

owlcool

Verified Member
*Sigh, Use a little imagination. Under set event that a firebender shifts on another entity in the entity's potion effects and how many hearts they have. Assuming they have received semipermenant spirit damage it would say what potion it would take to unlock those hearts. Make a little more sense now? I have actually seen plugins changing how much health players have, so this is not impossible.
A health boost shouldn't be the bona fide cure to everything in the world of avatar.
#Don'tAbuseAnti-Biotics

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I'm confused. So how would someone gain these hearts? What would they have to do?

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
But Health Boost only goes in increments of 2 hearts. And he said 'unlock' hearts and I am not sure what that means.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
But Health Boost only goes in increments of 2 hearts. And he said 'unlock' hearts and I am not sure what that means.
When a dark spirit attacks, you lose your health. But (maybe with a certain attack) they won't heal. You won't get them back unless you get a certain potion effect on you.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Not healing some hearts back? Sounds like a bad idea. Since most arenas don't allow items

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
But you have to consider it, at least. As most pvp goes on in an arena, so that would be an extremely op move if you can't get rid off the 3 hearts (6 health) you can't get back.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
But you have to consider it, at least. As most pvp goes on in an arena, so that would be an extremely op move if you can't get rid off the 3 hearts (6 health) you can't get back.
Well, considering you could only get this by a spirit attack, I don't think you'll get it in an arena :/

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Spirit will be a playable class-thing, like fire/water/earth/air/chi. So an encounter in an arena would probably be common.