• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Fire Spirit Healing

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Africa has somewhat of like 52 countries in the present. Not the same difference at all. Now Australia...

owlcool

Verified Member
From the data I collected on google, and if I am generous in my math, then Alaska is larger then 176 countries. Tell me if I was either too generous or if google was wrong, or if I had a error in my mathematics.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Did you know that the landmass in the southern hemisphere is more than the landmass in the north hemisphere?

Janny

Verified Member
Why does everyone hate this?! I think this is an AMAZING idea! I would love to see this in the plugin and I can see it in the plugin!

owlcool

Verified Member
We have never seen waterbending heal spirit wounds, only physical, external wounds. It couldn't even heal chiblocking. You guys are arguing against the one point that makes this spirit buff somewhat reasonable, and make healing it somewhat cannon. It is not like, Jump into water and be healed, which would you rather to debuff this so it won't be even more overpowered then bloodbending? Make it so that certain firebender's have the ability to heal that through a conduit of water, consuming a bottle of water, both the water and the glass, or have it be cured through jumping into water? One of those isn't overly stupid.

Last edited:

jedk1

Why does everyone hate this?! I think this is an AMAZING idea! I would love to see this in the plugin and I can see it in the plugin!
Cos fire cant heal. Simple.
We have never seen waterbending heal spirit wounds, only physical, external wounds. It couldn't even heal chiblocking. You guys are arguing against the one point that makes this spirit buff somewhat reasonable, and make healing it somewhat cannon. It is not like, Jump into water and be healed, which would you rather to debuff this so it won't be even more overpowered then bloodbending? Make it so that certain firebender's have the ability to heal that through a conduit of water, consuming a bottle of water, both the water and the glass, or have it be cured through jumping into water? One of those isn't overly stupid.
Water benders can use the water to heal cos they can do special things with the water that only a water bender can.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I believe a move that decreases max health is very over powered and would most likely lead many servers to disable it due to its unfairness. I mean even if its 2% chance of removing 5 hearts, it's 5 HEARTS. That's half your health down the hole when you try to pvp.

owlcool

Verified Member
I believe a move that decreases max health is very over powered and would most likely lead many servers to disable it due to its unfairness. I mean even if its 2% chance of removing 5 hearts, it's 5 HEARTS. That's half your health down the hole when you try to pvp.
It wouldn't be a move, it would be whenever a spirit succeeded to kill you. No, not a guy that is buffed by a spirit that killed you, and not a person possessed by a spirit that kills you. Only if the spirit is the direct cause of death, and there is no question otherwise. And on the other hand, if people didn't want it so that whenever someone jumps into water this would be cured, firebenders would be able to cure this.

owlcool

Verified Member
Cos fire cant heal. Simple.

Water benders can use the water to heal cos they can do special things with the water that only a water bender can.
Waterbender's can't heal internal wounds. That includes the damage to a bender's soul, if anything does. Waterbending can't heal chiblocking, so why should it heal this? And yes, waterbending can't heal chiblocking. That is cannon.

jedk1

Waterbender's can't heal internal wounds. That includes the damage to a bender's soul, if anything does. Waterbending can't heal chiblocking, so why should it heal this? And yes, waterbending can't heal chiblocking. That is cannon.
  • I never said they could heal internal wounds.
  • I never said they could heal chi blocking.
  • I never said they could heal soul damage.
But still the point stands of why would fire even be able to heal deeper than a water bender?

Sketz

Verified Member
Fire never could really heal anyone, Its fire. . . ..
Fireburns z.z

If you're talking about how it helped korra, that was nothing or what ever.
I don't know how it went, but i think it was just used to help her relax her muscles.

jedk1

Fire never could really heal anyone, Its fire. . . ..
Fireburns z.z

If you're talking about how it helped korra, that was nothing or what ever.
I don't know how it went, but i think it was just used to help her relax her muscles.
You just gave me a brilliant idea of how this could maybe be a thing... So picture this... you are in a small pool of water... theres some flowers nearby... (Mainly lavender).. you are a water bender and theres a fire bender nearby... as the water bender you plant bend the lavender and make the water in the pool lavender scented. The firebender then gently warms the water so you could have a nice relaxing bath. That could maybe heal the soul. Not in the way originally intended, but ya know xD

Sketz

Verified Member
You just gave me a brilliant idea of how this could maybe be a thing... So picture this... you are in a small pool of water... theres some flowers nearby... (Mainly lavender).. you are a water bender and theres a fire bender nearby... as the water bender you plant bend the lavender and make the water in the pool lavender scented. The firebender then gently warms the water so you could have a nice relaxing bath. That could maybe heal the soul. Not in the way originally intended, but ya know xD
Lol..

owlcool

Verified Member
Well, it is a debuff to the spirit move, xD
WE MUST ADD LAVENDER TO MINECRAFT, GET MOjANG NOW!!!!!!!! xD

owlcool

Verified Member
On the other hand, spirits seem more focused on blessing/cursing many people and seem to be unable to even have the offensive capabilities of a earthbender. So, a spirit killing someone and at most of the time only removing 2 hearts, with this being cannon, and spirits being mostly weak, this isn't that overpowered of a move in a spirit's arsenal.