• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

We are the Concept Design team (Vidcom, Ashe36, zmeduna, and Zolteex). AMA!

Should similar AMAs like this be done with other Concept Designers or Devs? (Or even Mist himself?)

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
V

Vidcom

We will answer any question about how things are in our (mostly ignored) section. Don't worry Mist, no revealed details, merely imply a la Bryke.
Questions in the style of "Will there be X?" or "Can you add this move I thought up?" will be ignored. We're not a dev and that is entirely not the right way of going about things if you want new subelements/moves/etc involved in this plugin. Post them on another thread in this forum please!

Last edited by a moderator:

Elzoz

Verified Member
i have a question? do you guys look at all the post or just the ones that intrest you? :s

V

Vidcom

i have a question? do you guys look at all the post or just the ones that intrest you? :s
Vidcom: Personally it's a bit of both. I'm kinda new to the forums, but I try to respond to what I can. If a post interests me, I will be drawn to it of course, but that applies for most concepts I see.

Elzoz

Verified Member
okay good to know cuz sometimes it feels like no real dev/CD is reading what you are posting about :s

ashe36

Verified Member
I find that reading the Project Korra threads is really fun in my free time, with all of you bursting with ideas. But to be completely honest, some things I look at are sort of silly or unrealistic, and most things I look at are already being considered (by us) in some way. We're pretty good at coming up with ideas we think will please you. :p

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Like what Ashe said, it's really fun to do and to see what other users are thinking of! I usually look at them and try to bring something similar to it up to the Devs or CDs, so if your post is good, chances are I've brought it up with the CDs.