• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Waterspout

Icediamond2014

Verified Member
Ok so this is a question to all the developers , So I recently went on a server and the water spout was swirly :)P) And i love how you guys did that. could you make more moves like that?

and also
this is a thank you to all you amazing people who have made these move possible and to the people who have given ideas for moves , And a very very special thanks to MistPhizzle , without you mist this wouldn't be possible

I LOVE YOU GUYS You guys are really extraordinary. So keep doing what your doing <33

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
It says you joined Jan 10, that was over 5 months ago. That's not "new",

jedk1

Ok so this is a question to all the developers , So I recently went on a server and the water spout was swirly :)P) And i love how you guys did that. could you make more moves like that?

and also
this is a thank you to all you amazing people who have made these move possible and to the people who have given ideas for moves , And a very very special thanks to MistPhizzle , without you mist this wouldn't be possible

I LOVE YOU GUYS You guys are really extraordinary. So keep doing what your doing <33
Im just too good at making the things people love. xD