• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Watershield (Water/Ice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceEyes

Verified Member
Watershield (Water/Ice)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

This move is a great defensive move for Waterbenders plus contains the ''Water is the Element of Change'' phrase.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Element: Water

Sub: Ice

Name: Watershield

Usage: Click on water and a watershield (i will still post pictures of it) will appear 2 blocks infron of you. The shield will follow ur courser and block any moves except this moves: Charged fireblast, charged airswipe, torrent, earthsmash (with 2 hits on youre shield it will collapse). If u click again, youre shield will freeze and turn to ice.
Extras: If you shift on torrent the shield will melt and flow around you allowing you to go from defense to offense (will work for any other moves too but for example for manip u have to click). If you freeze youre shield and change to iceblast and click, yout will shoot youre shield straight out.

Description: This moves allows you defend you easily. As quick as the shield appears you can change from defense to offense very quick.

I think this should be added since surge shield is to slow in my opinion and it lets you change from defense to offense.

-IceEyes

Moonelight

Verified Member
What you suggested is basically Surge Shield, nothing different. The only part that is different, and it's minor, is the Water Reuse addition. Even though that's there, it doesn't change the suggestion much. And I also don't understand where you got "surge shield is to slow", as Surge Shield has no warm up.

Sorry, but this is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.