• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied watermoves

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerwolf0304

i think you should add a speacial water move like free bloodbending or like water whip because fire can metal bend which is awesome and earth has extraction but water and air dont have a good speacial move/ability i just think water and air should have one

Gahshunk

Verified Member
'free bloodbending'

The config can be changed to allow bloodbending to any waterbender at night or even just give them the perm node to bloodbend.

Earthbenders can metalbend, not fire. Fire recently got combustion, which is relatively powerful.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
i think you should add a speacial water move like free bloodbending or like water whip because fire can metal bend which is awesome and earth has extraction but water and air dont have a good speacial move/ability i just think water and air should have one
Free bloodbending is something that the server admins decide... It isn't something we do with the plugin :/
EDIT: This should also go into the 'Suggestions' section, not into the abilities where people put their moves they have created..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.