• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied watermove:aquiantwister

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey

Verified Member
movetitle:Aquiantwister
element:water
range:13 blocks
cooldown:10 seconds
damage:5 if cought in it 2.5 if gotten hit by one of the peices of water being thrown
description:it will create a twister made of water either doing a lot of damage to the enemy if cought in it or do some damage when getting hit by one of the peices of water that will be flying out of it to use hold shift until you see particles then let go while looking at water
how it looks:it will create somethign like the move tornado but smaller and water is what it picks up and spins around
bendingperms:bending.ability.aquiantwister

orfeas

Verified Member
Will it be made from particles or water blocks?Also how tall will it be?It might cause huge lag if it is as big as the airbending tornado.

Moonelight

Verified Member
I don't think this is very realistic, and I also don't think it's necessary. I highly doubt this is a real move taken from TLOK/TLA, the only "tornados" we've seen from Waterbenders are their Water Spouts.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.