• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Waterbending proportion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKamikaze21

Verified Member
Hi there, I'm going to be adding on a small thing about Waterbending that I thought of while reading @Kiam McQuaid 's article about reworking Waterbending. I'm not sure about others, but I always found it absurd that Waterbenders (like myself) am able to use large scale bending moves (torrent, surge, octopus form etc.) from a single flower/grass block. I can understand a Waterbenders using torrent in a lake or pool of water, but a single flower? I just think it'd be more realistic for the less water filled, plant blocks to dissappear in 3x3 squares or larger in order to use larger moves like listed above(and two blocks of cacti being used up since it's filled with juices.) An example of this was when Katara AND hama used not a small patch of grass to bend at their fights, but a whole tree/a large amount of grass that was around them. Hope you like this and please leave your criticism and thoughts below. ^.^

6tijn

Verified Member
It's true what you're stating and I agree. But the thing is, the way water bending is now, this would't help. In the show, water benders could use one single source of water to perform lots of moves. In the plugin, 1 source block equals 1 move. That means that water benders in this plugin need sources Everywhere.

As long as water bending will keep this ""1 source is one move"" thingy, water benders need these small flowers and be able to draw a lot water out of them. Otherwise water benders would turn out kinda weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.