• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Water Pinwheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutterbutter

Verified Member
Today I have a risky suggestion that I think will either be loved or hated, but I believe it'll make a fine addition to PK core.

That would be - Water pinwheel. (This ability is canon, check the wiki :))

This move was demonstrated in the Hama vs Katara fight.

It would be a very simple move, with multiple uses.

To use, simply bind it and hold shift while looking at a water source. A snake of water would quickly form around you and spin like seen above ^ To maintain the pinwheel, you must keep holding shift.

It would be both offensive and defensive. You could either left click and fire a stream similar to waterflow at your opponents, but it wouldn't be as large. It would do around 1 1/2 - 2 hearts of damage, and give your opponent slight knockback. Doing so will destroy the pinwheel.

If you continue holding shift, it would be used as a shield, protecting your front but leaving you vulnerable from the sides. If an enemy came in contact with the shield, it would catch them inside the pinwheel and spin them in a loop 2 or so times. After so, the water pinwheel would disappear and your opponents will be sent flying a few blocks.

The pinwheel will also block basic abilities, such as fireblast or earthshard.

It will have a cooldown of roughly 10 seconds.

Hope you enjoyed the idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.