• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water Motors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermind71

Verified Member
This is rather straightforward. In Avatar, the swamp benders used waterbending to speed up their boat/canoes. Well in minecraft, even for waterbenders it can be a pain to cross large large bodies of water. When in a boat all they have to do is equip this ability and they will speed up. I am thinking maybe hunger decrease or maybe the speed depends on time of the day. Suggestions and feedback are welcome.

Hit_Manx

Verified Member
I don't know how possible it is to change the speed of boats, but if this is possible, I like it ^-^.

WaterFan99

Verified Member
sorry to bum you out but, you can swim really fast underwater so there's no need for a fast boat..., mabye this is something for rpg?

Hit_Manx

Verified Member
It could make more sense in RPG. Making it so waterbenders can only go a certain distance before being fatigued and thus will use boats and bend the water to go faster.

Kiam

Verified Member
This will be a kind of useless addon to the core of the plugin. Perhaps make an separate addon ability for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.