• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report water manipulation bug

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
hey guys using pk 1.6 beta 8 (bug has been consistant since before pk came out so not sure if it can be fixed)
this bug has been ongoing for a while now, when someone manipulates more than one water source for too long it turns into a stream of verticle water, destroying grass and mushrooms everywhere with running water, i was wondering if you could make this stream disapate as its a big of a pain in the butt for rpg servers :s destroying landscape and what not and im a huge fan of the move and would also not like the multi bending feature to be removed as it adds extra side abilities for more experienced benders, like waterbarrage simular to torrent but using watermanipulation to make a long stream of water that barrages your foe with water blobs (also works with icespike and earthblast)
i hope ive layed this out right as i struggle to do so normally and hope this bug gets fixed asap <3