• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Water causing floods and breaking bedrock/barriers. Chi infinite block / range.

IIManosII

Hello, these are a few of the bugs we're dealing with right now:

Floods:
I'm not 100% sure how people do this, but I believe using torrent or waterwave into already existant water again and again, eventually glitches it and it spreads. Another way to do it is with surge and waterspout (so I'm told). I haven't been able to recreate this glitch, but many have. Some people take it to great lengths and flood an entire arena, causing excessive amounts of lag and sometimes even crashing the server.

Breaking bedrock/barriers:

I honestly have no idea how people do this. It's got something to do with torrent and torrent freeze. I've been asking my players, but they either don't know, or they just don't tell me so they can keep doing it.

Chi infinite chiblock:

Chi blockers can use a "combo" (Not a combo ability) with quickstrike and keep their opponent chi-blocked until they switch off quickstrike.

Chi infinite range:

Chi blockers can use rapidpunch, along with daggerthrow or quicktrike and hit opponents at least 50 blocks away.

These 4 bugs REALLY need to be fixed. They're ridiculously annoying. Also, I need to add that the new Phasechange, which melts ice overtime, as it makes it impossible for people to clear out over-flooding water. (In the picture I've edited out some things that could be considered advertising - Unfortunately I don't have any way to provide proof for the chi bugs).

Attachments

xNuminousx

There’s nothing they can do about DaggerThrow seeing as how that’s an addon ability.

Flooding can be achieved in various ways and has to do with their temp-block system (as far as I’m aware of).

I’ve never heard of the other issues so I have no insight on that.