• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Water Bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfreak357

Verified Member
(Note- This was an idea I submitted on the Bending Heroes Server forums for custom moves, but I wanted to share it with the creators of this plugin)

My idea is a more 'bigger' version of torrent. To charge it, click a water source and hold down shift as the water spins around you. Holding shift will charge this ability and smoke (indicating when the ability is ready) after 3-5 seconds. During the charge time, a stream of water flows into the water that's orbiting you, causing it to accumulate and increase in size. Upon releasing shift, it will release a comet-shaped, large bullet of water with a diameter of 5 blocks. Water bullet would deal a little more damage that torrent and more knockback. My inspiration for this idea in the plugin was Katara and Hama's fight during 'The Puppetmaster' episode. I also noticed waterbenders in the series can bend large quantities of water, and I wanted this to be the case in Minecraft. I hope this is doable and not too hard! image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.