• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Type in Caps? Be Punished

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Waterbenders: As it said, Waterbender's powers are tied to his or her present emotional state. So whenever a waterbender loses their temper, their waterbending gets out of control, being temporely bent without the waterbenders will. One of the examples would be when katara got piss off by her brother and she unintentionally cause an iceberg to crack and the other when she lost her temper against Pakku and again cracked a some-sort of water pot ball thing that contained water inside it. So what i suggest that whenever a waterbender types in the chat with caps lock on, his, her bending would get out of control. What i referr is, after the waterbend has typed with capital letters, the ice around him would then shatter, causing an humangus flood/tsunami/wave towards only wash him far away (like 30 blocks) from the spot (other players won't be affected by the flood when rushing throught them, as it will leave them staying where they were. This would prevent them for typing in caps frequently (or even never), however it's not guarented to work but i still believe it would on most players, for easing the job for the admins/owners to keep disciple the players to not use caps that much :)

Firebenders: Emotions like anger and intense can cause firebenders to make things explode or make wildfires unintentionally as well cause their power to amplify.For this ,i suggest whenever they typed something in chat with caps lock key on, an explotion would infront of them dealing the damage of exploding tnt or sometimes become on fire with heatcontrol disabled purposely, making them less or never use caps the mext time. The Purpose for this is the same as i describe for the waterbenders solution - to prevent using caps and easing the job for the staff on the server to disciple to not use caps.

This Feature will be disabled by default in the config file, for each bending seperatly

Hero

Verified Member
Waterbenders: As it said, Waterbender's powers are tied to his or her present emotional state. So whenever a waterbender loses their temper, their waterbending gets out of control, being temporely bent without the waterbenders will. One of the examples would be when katara got piss off by her brother and she unintentionally cause an iceberg to crack and the other when she lost her temper against Pakku and again cracked a some-sort of water pot ball thing that contained water inside it. So what i suggest that whenever a waterbender types in the chat with caps lock on, his, her bending would get out of control. What i referr is, after the waterbend has typed with capital letters, the ice around him would then shatter, causing an humangus flood/tsunami/wave towards only wash him far away (like 30 blocks) from the spot (other players won't be affected by the flood when rushing throught them, as it will leave them staying where they were. This would prevent them for typing in caps frequently (or even never), however it's not guarented to work but i still believe it would on most players, for easing the job for the admins/owners to keep disciple the players to not use caps that much :)

Firebenders: Emotions like anger and intense can cause firebenders to make things explode or make wildfires unintentionally as well cause their power to amplify.For this ,i suggest whenever they typed something in chat with caps lock key on, an explotion would infront of them dealing the damage of exploding tnt or sometimes become on fire with heatcontrol disabled purposely, making them less or never use caps the mext time. The Purpose for this is the same as i describe for the waterbenders solution - to prevent using caps and easing the job for the staff on the server to disciple to not use caps.

This Feature will be disabled by default in the config file, for each bending seperatly
This sounds alot like owlcools Bender Rage thing, and it got denied.....and i type in caps alot lol.

HydroMan

Verified Member
This sounds alotlike owlcools Bender Rage thing, and it got denied.....and i tyoe in caps alot lol.
Thats were my idea originate from. His was about more into sligthly getting firebenders to get buft less then 'em being rekted, where coastyo denied it becuz he thought it was making it op rather thinking of great benefits it could add ,lol. I thought tgis would help out getting owlcools idea to be in for consideration in rpg, as for them to come with a better reason for this being not add up, which i otherwise think this would be a great feature for server owners who don't use plugins with "disabling caps"; "get kick for typing in caps" or alike.

Last edited:

Loony

Verified Member
This isn't what the plugin is about and it wouldn't really work.
Also, in those examples the bender's were moving their arms around, it didn't just happen because they were angry. They just wasn't aware that they were bending the things around them.
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.