• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Surge counterpart into an IceBullet

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
What i got mind that a waterbender could counterpart a surge way by only one possible way - turning it into IceBullet. How would this simple is, whenver a surge wave is aproaching you, you will basically do a combo of the icebullet to the wave. "But HOW? We can't time it at the right time?" That's why you have to be skilled as a waterbender. In Reality, average or ordinary waterbenders wouldn't even manage to counte attackr, except block it. You can easy the success, by starting out by shifting on a near watersource by your side, then afterwards you shift and click with iceblast on the approaching surge. After timing it right (the wave needs to be PERCITELY 3 blocks further away, otherwise the combo would fail and you won't be able that wave), the wave would then vanish and make an icebullet and from there you do what you want.

Loony

Verified Member
It would be incredibly hard to do this if the surge wall has to be 3 blocks away from you and this doesn't really make sense. I'm struggling to understand how a surge wall turns into an ice bullet.

I'm going to deny this.

Status
Not open for further replies.