• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion for all Elements

Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celesteia

Verified Member
There is something I have noticed. Why does only Air and Chi have speed/jump buffs (or even at all) when in the show, all elements run at the same speed? There really has been no difference in speed, or anything, it has been shown that every element is able to pull off acrobatic reflexes.

For example, Azula has been shown in this video doing flips, running fast, and jumping as high as everybody else.
Even Aang is shown to not have any increased speed, jumping abilities, etc. They're all relatively moving and walking at the same space, there is no huge between them in speed. Every single character in the series (with a few exceptions) have been shown to all have the ability to do flips, cartwheels, etc. I understand that Air and Chi are fast and mobile, but so are all of the elements as well.

Why not give all elements the speed/jump boost, being able to be configured. It has been shown, many, many, many times that all elements all have the same acrobatic reflexes (except for air, obviously, they can float/fly in the air)

Sketz

Verified Member
I love the idea, and the way you think, the bending moves, that each bending element has, all have mobilty moves, that move them at fast paces, and stuff, i don't think that everyone Should have sppeed, but i do think that, everyone should be equal in speed, meaning, removing the speed from air & chi, although, this would most likly cause a commotion on this, a lot of airbenders & chi (maybe) will be complaining a LOT. So, i did vote yes, but there will be rage (maybe). :)

Verdinhox2

Verified Member
i think it's a good idea but not in removing the air and chi speed, i think all benders should have a learning system, as you can see Azula is really fast, but that don't mean it's because of her bending, it's because she learned and trained how to dodge attacks, i think there should be a similar thing, that airbenders already birth with speed, but other players that have other elements should have a way to learn how to be fast, like learning agility.

Sketz

Verified Member
i think it's a good idea but not in removing the air and chi speed, i think all benders should have a learning system, as you can see Azula is really fast, but that don't mean it's because of her bending, it's because she learned and trained how to dodge attacks, i think there should be a similar thing, that airbenders already birth with speed, but other players that have other elements should have a way to learn how to be fast, like learning agility.

Ah, Okay i understand what you're saying, Yes, i will go on with this,^-^, love the idea. :)

ForumNomad

Verified Member
Well, you could just add a new move for Chi, like dash or something which gives them a speed boost for a short time. But for air I dunno. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.