• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied StoneShards

owlcool

Verified Member
Element: Earth
Name: StoneShards
Use: This would be a combo, similar to icebullet but without the shield of ice and it would do more damage.
Source: 0:15 onwards in this video.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Curious, where would u get the stoneshard from? In ice bullet, it shoots from the ice. what would the stone shoot from?

owlcool

Verified Member
Curious, where would u get the stoneshard from? In ice bullet, it shoots from the ice. what would the stone shoot from?
What? I am not understanding your question. This would be from the earth, shooting out a dirt/stone breaking particle but without the shield. You aren't selecting the source repetitively for icebullet. It starts a few blocks away from you and each time you left or right click it shoots. And I am pretty sure that lin beifong did not suround herself with earth while shooting tons of earth shards. Sooooo... I don't understand your point.

Kiam

Verified Member
this move just seems very similar to other earthbending moves. There is no need for a medium range damaging move with earth. The idea is good, but there really isnt a purpose for this move at this time. However, It might work well as an addon!