• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Spiritual Projection Suggestion /

Sean_

Verified Member

SpiritualProjection works by holding shift for two seconds and then releasing shift and when you do it, you switch to game mode 3 and your body is seated and idle.

When you are in game mode 3 you can move and travel, but 300 blocks are the limit in all directions.

The chat will show the coordinates of all players that are 300 or fewer blocks away and when you want to return to your body you have to click shift and left click.

This ability, of course, does not have a cooldown until you die when you die while using this ability cooldown is 10 minutes.

This ability naturally diminishes your distance of talking, that is, you can talk to chat, but people will see that are 20 blocks away from your spiritual body and not the right one.

Sean_

Verified Member
Hello my In game name Is DAIKIZUL and my previous name was K0murasaki and I am happy I could suggest something for air since there's no a lot about airbending moves to suggest!