• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Some moves not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UnlitedOwns

Using Spigot-1591
With ProjectKorra 1.5.0 BETA 13

Disables the usage of 'Fireblast' 'Combustion' or 'Lightning' for people who are not-OP but do have the permissions.

I found an error when I asked my players if they could try Fireblast for me.
http://pastebin.com/kpaKxmre

I also noticed that the move 'Earthgrab' isn't working at all for me. Not even for people with OP.

Elzoz

Verified Member
my guesses is it because you have spigot, alot of other players that have a spigot server seems to have problem with it, i have a bukkit 1.7.9 server and i have no problem with it :/ you pay the price with better cpu usage and possibility to have 1.8 for troubleshoot :c if you can try to change to bukkit since its more stable and barely have any bugs at all :p or cross your fingers that they will fix the spigot bug since alot of people have it and having problems with it ^^

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Your spigot version is really old.. With the DMCA, you can't get a new version without patching and having version 1649, which is now illegal to distribute. I use the Spigot Patcher and all moves work perfectly, it runs with 1.7-1.8.

U

UnlitedOwns

Your spigot version is really old.. With the DMCA, you can't get a new version without patching and having version 1649, which is now illegal to distribute. I use the Spigot Patcher and all moves work perfectly, it runs with 1.7-1.8.
I see. Perhaps I should, like, read into that. Someday.

U

UnlitedOwns

I did the patch. I then updated the server and well, it didn't really change anything :/ Unless I did something wrong.

Version:

dNiym

Verified Member
Are you also running world guard 6? And have you set

/region __global__ lighter allow
/region __global__ TNT allow

U

UnlitedOwns

I am using version 5.9

Also you forgot the flag part in your command.

dNiym

Verified Member
You're right I did. But that's your problem new versions of pk only support wg 6. Time to take the plunge and upgrade!

dNiym

Verified Member
you'll either have to downgrade project korra or upgrade worldguard. That is the only current solution. WG6 will get better it does have a few issues i dont like but trying to run an older worldguard against the newer project korra could have some bad results, such as moves not working or worse them working when they shouldnt! Plus your console is being spammed with errors, several of the methods that are used with the new builds of PK don't exist in the new worldguard code or they've been changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.