• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Small Waterbending Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Verified Member
Now this might be a small change, but very useful. Currently, you can't use waterwave using water bottles (with waterspout ofcourse). I think you should be able to though. I don't know, please suggest in the replies what you think.

Thank you for your time, hope you like my suggestion ^3^.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Now this might be a small change, but very useful. Currently, you can't use waterwave using water bottles (with waterspout ofcourse). I think you should be able to though. I don't know, please suggest in the replies what you think.

Thank you for your time, hope you like my suggestion ^3^.
I don't think so, not enough water for that one little bottle.

Hit_Manx

Verified Member
Yeah... We should need like 3 waterbottles to do an surge or waterwave and 2 or 3 waterbottles for an torrent :p
It would be much more realistic...
I like the idea of needing to use multiple water bottles for certain moves :3 makes more sense than creating a large wave from a small bottle of water. You should make that a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.