• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Small Complain

HydroMan

Becoming a Spirit
Incorporated into the main plugin will be the chance to become a Spirit. (/bending choose Spirit). Spirits will not be able to choose whether they are light or dark (they can be changed via admin command), this will be 100% random
Why must it have to be the /bending parameter when choosing an element? Can it just be /spirit choose Spirit ? :confused: To me, /bending command sounds abit out of random. No?

Sosy13

In /bending choose spirit, I think it means you replace your bending into becoming a Spirit and gaining its abilities. If it was to be /spirit choose spirit, you would have to choose to become whether a Dark spirit or a Light one, but as Mist mentioned it's random, and in my opinion /spirit choose spirit command you have written wouldn't and don't fit with each other.

HydroMan

You're right, but what if there where different type of spirits, like how we have 4 different elements to bend to choose from (Simplicitee's suggestion reference), so instead of the final "spirit" word you write the type of the spirit. If you want an ordinary spirit, you would than simply do /spirit choose or /spirit choose nuetral.

Sosy13

In the show, there are two types of spirits, light and dark and probably its random in game which one you'll become as mentioned.

Last edited:

HydroMan

I know that and why you repeating that? I'm talkign about in the avatar universe, there are different types of spirits; face stealer Kioshy, painted lady, moon spirit, forest spirit, wisdom spirit, and many and many more. I reaally urge to check Simp. Spirit suggestion, it's quite good and I know that there is a likely chance they will had these all types of spirits.

jedk1

Why must it have to be the /bending parameter when choosing an element? Can it just be /spirit choose Spirit ? :confused: To me, /bending command sounds abit out of random. No?
In the quote of mist that you had in your original post, he says "in the main plugin". The main plugin command is "/bending". Can you please stop finding everything that is slightly odd and complaining about it? - Many thanks, the entire forums, the entire internet, the entire world.

Loony

/bending is the command we use for everything mostly. We're using it just to stick to a general theme and prevent confusion. This complaint seems unnecessary, I have no idea why you or anyone would have an issue with this.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
/Projectkorra is the main command. /Pk and /b and all those others are just aliases. It isnt bending being called upon, it's the projectkorra name. So don't complain.

Loony

It annoys me, but I don't mind. I just waited to see if I changed your mind by bringing this here.
Well if you were trying to change our mind then you should have brought forward a valid argument. You just basically said "this annoys me directly so it should be changed"