• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Shift Shielding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidal_Force

Verified Member
Hey, everyone. Recently, I was contemplating how difficult it is to shield with surge shield and fire shield at just the right moment. So, I came up with an idea that would make bending battles even more fun. What I propose is shift shielding. What this would do is when a bender shifts, a small shield would be created if a move hits them, halving the damage from an attack. However, this move, in order to not be overpowered, could not be spammed. So, if someone hits you with three attacks against your little shield, it will cause your shield to break and you will take double damage from that attack. Gifs of shielding are very difficult to find, so I hope you guys can find me more. I only have this one for now, but am looking for more.

Attachments

Zafkiel

Verified Member
Like said Joeri i just think that there is no need to create a complete new move just for that instead we just need a faster Surge shield. :D

Loony

Verified Member
I don't think this type of sheild is needed nor do I think it should replace the current shield so I'm going to deny this.
However, I do think that shift shield needs a rework to have more ease of access.

Status
Not open for further replies.