• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Server Suggestion?

WeTitans3

Verified Member
Um, hello. I have quite enjoyed Minecraft:The Last Airbender plugin in it's past iterations, and upon catching up on my season of legend of korra, i began to think about this again. Happy to see how far it's come. My question was this, is there something like and official or suggested serve i could play on? I've gone through the list of servers, but nothing seemed all to well put together, unlike the last official server for the first iteration of this plugin. Thanks for your time, and happy to see the progress that's been made, although, i think lavabending could use some work. :p

Sketz

Verified Member
Um, hello. I have quite enjoyed Minecraft:The Last Airbender plugin in it's past iterations, and upon catching up on my season of legend of korra, i began to think about this again. Happy to see how far it's come. My question was this, is there something like and official or suggested serve i could play on? I've gone through the list of servers, but nothing seemed all to well put together, unlike the last official server for the first iteration of this plugin. Thanks for your time, and happy to see the progress that's been made, although, i think lavabending could use some work. :p

I think you just need to try and find the server that is right for you. :)

Sketz

Verified Member
this is one of those posts that make me wish i could advertise.

^^. Hey i forgot. I need to check out your server. I've returned. I have internet again. :D

-Yes, We know people. No advertising, Already delt with. :)

WeTitans3

Verified Member
Someone should set up a server like the old Official server, where you can just jump in and start wailing on each other with the full arsenal. Most of the servers I've seen that are any good have a dub leveling system or gates on the moves or something dumb. Any thoughts or suggestions? I just want to get to the fun and games first thing. Maybe some RPG too, but still, i want all the abilities at the get go.

Sketz

Verified Member
Someone should set up a server like the old Official server, where you can just jump in and start wailing on each other with the full arsenal. Most of the servers I've seen that are any good have a dub leveling system or gates on the moves or something dumb. Any thoughts or suggestions? I just want to get to the fun and games first thing. Maybe some RPG too, but still, i want all the abilities at the get go.

That would be like my server i think. :D