• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied sanddome (sandbending)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verified Member
OK i know that this is a bit cheat y by ripping off of naruto but i think that this is possible with sandbending.
this move is where gaa ra (from naruto) pulls sand around him to make a protective shell in order to protect himself.
how this move will work is that you need to be standing on top of a sand bendable block, then you shift and the sand will start warping around you (possibly in like an octopus form formation with 3 tendrils instead of 8) until it fully makes a dome (may take from 15 - 20 seconds) then you left click turning the sand to smooth sandstone. you are also able to stop the full dome by Harding it before it fully forms making walls instead of a dome. also i think it should be able to be shatter or crack. it should be shattered by some strong moves like earth smash, torrent or combustion where it is fully destroyed wile it could be cracked (turning some smooth sandstone into regular sandstone) by smaller moves like earth blast, fire blast, water manipulation or air offensive moves (air isn't very hard hitting) and after like 2 to 3 hits only the blocks that were hit break.
imgres 1.jpg
imgres.jpg

Hero

Verified Member
OK i know that this is a bit cheat y by ripping off of naruto but i think that this is possible with sandbending.
this move is where gaa ra (from naruto) pulls sand around him to make a protective shell in order to protect himself.
how this move will work is that you need to be standing on top of a sand bendable block, then you shift and the sand will start warping around you (possibly in like an octopus form formation with 3 tendrils instead of 8) until it fully makes a dome (may take from 15 - 20 seconds) then you left click turning the sand to smooth sandstone. you are also able to stop the full dome by Harding it before it fully forms making walls instead of a dome. also i think it should be able to be shatter or crack. it should be shattered by some strong moves like earth smash, torrent or combustion where it is fully destroyed wile it could be cracked (turning some smooth sandstone into regular sandstone) by smaller moves like earth blast, fire blast, water manipulation or air offensive moves (air isn't very hard hitting) and after like 2 to 3 hits only the blocks that were hit break.
View attachment 1587
View attachment 1586
Seems cool.

Loony

Verified Member
I agree that it seems cool but you get the same or better even protection from earth grab. It sounds cool but I don't think it would look that good when it has been coded. Also, I don't really see Sandbending for protection because well, it's sand and it falls. So I'm going to deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.