• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Sand bending!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lioomps1

hey guys,so anyway i was thinking as a new earth move we could have sand bending! sand bending has been around for a very long time but from what ive seen many server on minecraft do not have ANY type of sand bending moves.Im thinking for a sand bending move we could have,"Sand Slice" it could have an animation like water manipulation and do 1.5 hearts no cool down and it blinds the enemy for 2 seconds.i thought of this attack when i was watching toph hold up the library,Toph let go of the library for a couple of seconds and started blasting sand at the sandbenders but missed. to do this move you would have to shift at an earth bendable block (the block turns to a sand block) then click at your enemy!

For a second attack i was thinking sand tomb it starts off as you gathering blocks that levitate around the enemy (this would have a 4 second charging time and would start by you holding shift,when u see the smoke its ready) (also the animation would look like torrent except it would be a circle around the enemy) then you let go of shift and all of the blocks that are around the enemy fly into the enemy thus crushing them,this move would have a 5 second cooldown time and would do 3.5 hearts THANKS FOR READING! :)

owlcool

Verified Member
overpowered. So you want a clone of watermanipulation, added to earthbending, that blinds people from a distance. That seems pretty overpowered. If I am correct, that does more damage then watermanipulation, so yeah.

Second, Sandbenders don't need to become Gaara with sand coffin.

Last edited:

Migsel

Verified Member
overpowered. So you want a clone of watermanipulation, added to earthbending, that blinds people from a distance. That seems pretty overpowered. If I am correct, that does more damage then watermanipulation, so yeah.

Second, Sandbenders don't need to become Gaara with sand coffin.

I guess he was watching some Naruto before making the post lol

Status
Not open for further replies.